China-Asia-Europe Train Service
Ungert Forwarding is committed to provide international railway transport services. Our outstanding professional team can make logistics solutions according to the actual needs of customers and work out a logistics supply chain plan base on actual situation.
Ungert established a very close relationships of cooperation with the China Railway, it also established a very wide range of domestic shipping network relying on every major area of China,. Meanwhile, we keep a stable agent network with foreign forwarders in Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Russia, Mongolia, Belorussia, Germany, Italy, Croatia, Switzerland and other countries . We have a large number of shipper owned containers scattered in the major domestic regions, which can effectively guarantee the entire logistics supply chain smoothly and project security. At the same time, it can make sure the timely delivery from China to the all countries.
Here is our main lines of railway transport:
A: All of China places through Alashankou / Dostyk (Khorgos / Atynkol) to Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Azerbaijan, Germany, Italy, Croatia, Switzerland, Belgium and other places;
B: All of China places through Manzhouli / Zabaikalsk (Suifenhe / Grodekovo) to Russia, Europe and other places;
C: All of China places through Erlianhot / Zamyn-Uud border to the Mongolia region, Russia, Europe and other places.
Our services Including but not limited to:
- International railway transport by truck, container;
- Make the domestic and foreign ,transportation program for oversize and special cargos;
- Domestic export declaration, inspection, warehousing, customs bond, inspection loading services;
- Accurate and reliable full-way tracking service for railway transport;
- Monitoring in foreign border while reloading trucks, to ensure cargo security, and to provide accelerated reloading services;
- One-to-one big-covered truck service for large-volume goods in the reloading border Which can avoid sub-carriage.
- To provide special large locks for container shipments, to ensure full delivery of goods safely;
- Container rental service for full-way.
THE MOST POPULAR TERMS OF DELIVERY — EXW AND FOB
EXW — Ex Works (named place of delivery) means that a seller’s only responsibility is to make the goods available at his premises (works or factory). The buyer bears the full cost and risk involved in bringing the goods from there to the desired destination.
FOB — Free on Board (named port of shipment) means that the goods are placed on board the ship by the seller at a port of shipment named in the sales contract. The seller must clear the goods for export. The risk of loss of or damage to the goods is transferred from the seller to the buyer when the goods pass the ship’s rail.