China-Asia-Europe Train Service
Ungert Forwarding is committed to provide international railway transport services. Our outstanding professional team can make logistics solutions according to the actual needs of customers and work out a logistics supply chain plan base on actual situation.
Ungert established a very close relationships of cooperation with the China Railway, it also established a very wide range of domestic shipping network relying on every major area of China,. Meanwhile, we keep a stable agent network with foreign forwarders in Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Russia, Mongolia, Belorussia, Germany, Italy, Croatia, Switzerland and other countries . We have a large number of shipper owned containers scattered in the major domestic regions, which can effectively guarantee the entire logistics supply chain smoothly and project security. At the same time, it can make sure the timely delivery from China to the all countries.
Here is our main lines of railway transport:
A: All of China places through Alashankou / Dostyk (Khorgos / Atynkol) to Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Azerbaijan, Germany, Italy, Croatia, Switzerland, Belgium and other places;
B: All of China places through Manzhouli / Zabaikalsk (Suifenhe / Grodekovo) to Russia, Europe and other places;
C: All of China places through Erlianhot / Zamyn-Uud border to the Mongolia region, Russia, Europe and other places.
Our services Including but not limited to:
- International railway transport by truck, container;
- Make the domestic and foreign ,transportation program for oversize and special cargos;
- Domestic export declaration, inspection, warehousing, customs bond, inspection loading services;
- Accurate and reliable full-way tracking service for railway transport;
- Monitoring in foreign border while reloading trucks, to ensure cargo security, and to provide accelerated reloading services;
- One-to-one big-covered truck service for large-volume goods in the reloading border Which can avoid sub-carriage.
- To provide special large locks for container shipments, to ensure full delivery of goods safely;
- Container rental service for full-way.
Package Markings and Symbols
Usually represented by a shattered stemmed glass, the fragile icon is one of the most familiar shipping symbols. It is used to indicate that the product inside the package is fragile and can be easily damaged and, thus, needs to be handled with utmost care.
The thermometer symbol indicates that the item inside the box is temperature sensitive. The mark usually indicates the temperature at which the product should be stored. This symbol is generally found on packages that contain perishable items such as food and medicines.
Right Side Up
Commonly represented by two arrows pointing up, this sign defines which side of the package should face upward, so that the product inside is in the upright position during transit and handling thereby preventing damage.
Handle With Care
Usually rendered with a pair of hands cradling a box, the Handle With Care symbol also conveys that the package is delicate and requires careful handling.
The umbrella symbol denotes that the package contain items that must not be exposed to water or moisture. This sign is usually found on packages containing electronic devices, clothing and goods that corrode easily.