Our value proposition is a delivery of highly flexible services through partnerships with leading carriers, as well as professional service in tracking and in-time response.
Why lots of customers choose our company as their partner? The key lies in our experience, expertise and global approach. We cooperate with leading ocean carriers. These well-established relationships guarantee capacity and the ability to adapt to growing seafreight trade volumes in efficient way.
We have offices, trustworthy partners around the world, which are to help you to find the right solution in meeting your unique requirements. So, regardless of your business size or your location, we will be able to meet your requirements, along with tailor-made rates to ensure value.
- Reduction of your logistics costs through customized solution and competitive price
- Reliable one-stop-service through professional logistics specialist around China
- Stable transit time through cooperation with worldwide leading carriers
- Easy-tracking shipment through dedicated specialists
- Cost saving solution via multiple choice of carriers and competitive rates.
- Consistent guarantee space via long term relationship with leading carriers
- Customized professional freight forwarding service via local partners worldwide
- Cargo security via professional expertise in the whole supply chain and visible tracking
- Flexible operation via expert partnership in their field
Ocean freight calculation
International ocean freight shipping rates may be ALL-IN (all-inclusive) or may be subject to surcharges related to a particular origin-destination country. Surcharges in international shipping can be a percentage of ocean rates on top of ocean freight rates itself and/or lump sums added to the international ocean freight rate.
Important! Do not confuse total shipping cost on your international shipment with an ocean freight rate obtained from an international shipping company in an ocean freight quote provided.
Typically international LCL sea freight rates offered by international shipping companies on EXPORT cargo include origin charges, but do not include destination charges.
International ocean freight shipping rates offered by international shipping companies on IMPORT cargo may not include charges at origin as well.
Notice: These regulations may not apply if you use service from an international shipping company.