Our value proposition is a delivery of highly flexible services through partnerships with leading carriers, as well as professional service in tracking and in-time response.
Why lots of customers choose our company as their partner? The key lies in our experience, expertise and global approach. We cooperate with leading ocean carriers. These well-established relationships guarantee capacity and the ability to adapt to growing seafreight trade volumes in efficient way.
We have offices, trustworthy partners around the world, which are to help you to find the right solution in meeting your unique requirements. So, regardless of your business size or your location, we will be able to meet your requirements, along with tailor-made rates to ensure value.
- Reduction of your logistics costs through customized solution and competitive price
- Reliable one-stop-service through professional logistics specialist around China
- Stable transit time through cooperation with worldwide leading carriers
- Easy-tracking shipment through dedicated specialists
- Cost saving solution via multiple choice of carriers and competitive rates.
- Consistent guarantee space via long term relationship with leading carriers
- Customized professional freight forwarding service via local partners worldwide
- Cargo security via professional expertise in the whole supply chain and visible tracking
- Flexible operation via expert partnership in their field
WHAT DOES B/L STAND FOR?
A bill of lading (sometimes referred to as a BOL or B/L) is a document issued by a carrier to a shipper. B/L is used for carriage at sea.
It serves a number of purposes:
- It evidences the receipt of goods for shipment and indicates the route of the cargo;
- It is evidence that a valid contract of carriage exists and it may incorporate the full terms of the contract between the consignor and the carrier;
- It is also a type of security which states the right of property for the goods described in bl.