Our value proposition is a delivery of highly flexible services through partnerships with leading carriers, as well as professional service in tracking and in-time response.
Why lots of customers choose our company as their partner? The key lies in our experience, expertise and global approach. We cooperate with leading ocean carriers. These well-established relationships guarantee capacity and the ability to adapt to growing seafreight trade volumes in efficient way.
We have offices, trustworthy partners around the world, which are to help you to find the right solution in meeting your unique requirements. So, regardless of your business size or your location, we will be able to meet your requirements, along with tailor-made rates to ensure value.
- Reduction of your logistics costs through customized solution and competitive price
- Reliable one-stop-service through professional logistics specialist around China
- Stable transit time through cooperation with worldwide leading carriers
- Easy-tracking shipment through dedicated specialists
- Cost saving solution via multiple choice of carriers and competitive rates.
- Consistent guarantee space via long term relationship with leading carriers
- Customized professional freight forwarding service via local partners worldwide
- Cargo security via professional expertise in the whole supply chain and visible tracking
- Flexible operation via expert partnership in their field
WHAT DOES TELEX RELEASE MEAN?
Telex Release means that carrier is ready to transfer cargo to the consignee. Typically, carriers carefully watch over the payment of all fees declared in the bill of lading, and after that make release.
Telex Release is also known as an Express Bill of Lading. What happens here is that the Shipping Company issues an Original but they do NOT give the original to your Supplier. They stamp it Telex Release and SURRENDERED and fax it to your Supplier, who, in his turn, faxes you a copy. You can fax it then to your Customs Agent, who will clear the goods WITHOUT an Original. The Shipping company sends a telex (that’s in the old days, nowadays it’s email or fax) to their Agent in the destination Port and advises them that they are holding the originals, and to release the goods to you without an Original B/L.