China Local Service
With global-view dedicated logistics specialists and China rooted network, we will help you to expand your business from China. No matter what you are: a buyer or a foreign forwarder, we are the right partner who can accelerate your business and help you with expanding of your supply chain in China.
- Compliance: our goal is to develop business with you via long term relationship, so compliance is our first concern, we don’t disclose any information of clients’ business.
- Warehouse: through dedicated service, we can help you to do the consolidation and storage job, also we can prepare necessary storage documents you need according to your demands.
- Trucking: through partners, our trucking is all over China and we can deliver your cargo to any of your delegated port or yard.
- Customs Brokerage: according to your requirements, our professional customs broker can provide one-stop customs consultation and customs documents, so you can pass through customs clearance in China easily.
- Shipping Service: we have a long term cooperation with mainstream carriers in market, our customer service representative will handle all shipping related operations and smooth the whole procedure according to you demand.
- Risk controlling: risk managing is one major problem for all the traders, we can provide insurance package through insurance company partners. You can measure and control potential risk of your business.
Package Markings and Symbols
Usually represented by a shattered stemmed glass, the fragile icon is one of the most familiar shipping symbols. It is used to indicate that the product inside the package is fragile and can be easily damaged and, thus, needs to be handled with utmost care.
The thermometer symbol indicates that the item inside the box is temperature sensitive. The mark usually indicates the temperature at which the product should be stored. This symbol is generally found on packages that contain perishable items such as food and medicines.
Right Side Up
Commonly represented by two arrows pointing up, this sign defines which side of the package should face upward, so that the product inside is in the upright position during transit and handling thereby preventing damage.
Handle With Care
Usually rendered with a pair of hands cradling a box, the Handle With Care symbol also conveys that the package is delicate and requires careful handling.
The umbrella symbol denotes that the package contain items that must not be exposed to water or moisture. This sign is usually found on packages containing electronic devices, clothing and goods that corrode easily.