China Local Service
With global-view dedicated logistics specialists and China rooted network, we will help you to expand your business from China. No matter what you are: a buyer or a foreign forwarder, we are the right partner who can accelerate your business and help you with expanding of your supply chain in China.
- Compliance: our goal is to develop business with you via long term relationship, so compliance is our first concern, we don’t disclose any information of clients’ business.
- Warehouse: through dedicated service, we can help you to do the consolidation and storage job, also we can prepare necessary storage documents you need according to your demands.
- Trucking: through partners, our trucking is all over China and we can deliver your cargo to any of your delegated port or yard.
- Customs Brokerage: according to your requirements, our professional customs broker can provide one-stop customs consultation and customs documents, so you can pass through customs clearance in China easily.
- Shipping Service: we have a long term cooperation with mainstream carriers in market, our customer service representative will handle all shipping related operations and smooth the whole procedure according to you demand.
- Risk controlling: risk managing is one major problem for all the traders, we can provide insurance package through insurance company partners. You can measure and control potential risk of your business.
HOW TO CLASSIFY YOUR GOODS FOR EXPORT?
At first glance it seems an extremely simple matter. However, it is very difficult. The Commodity Code is organized into 21 sections and 97 chapters, accompanied with general rules of interpretation and explanatory notes. In order to classify goods it’s necessary to know full description of the goods (size, specification, material composition and so on). Classifying your goods correctly will help to ensure that you: pay the right duty and VAT and know whether an import or export license is needed. Incorrect classification can lead to your goods being delayed or seized and you will have to pay duty and tax owed, plus possible financial penalties.