China Local Service
With global-view dedicated logistics specialists and China rooted network, we will help you to expand your business from China. No matter what you are: a buyer or a foreign forwarder, we are the right partner who can accelerate your business and help you with expanding of your supply chain in China.
- Compliance: our goal is to develop business with you via long term relationship, so compliance is our first concern, we don’t disclose any information of clients’ business.
- Warehouse: through dedicated service, we can help you to do the consolidation and storage job, also we can prepare necessary storage documents you need according to your demands.
- Trucking: through partners, our trucking is all over China and we can deliver your cargo to any of your delegated port or yard.
- Customs Brokerage: according to your requirements, our professional customs broker can provide one-stop customs consultation and customs documents, so you can pass through customs clearance in China easily.
- Shipping Service: we have a long term cooperation with mainstream carriers in market, our customer service representative will handle all shipping related operations and smooth the whole procedure according to you demand.
- Risk controlling: risk managing is one major problem for all the traders, we can provide insurance package through insurance company partners. You can measure and control potential risk of your business.
THE MOST POPULAR TERMS OF DELIVERY — EXW AND FOB
EXW — Ex Works (named place of delivery) means that a seller’s only responsibility is to make the goods available at his premises (works or factory). The buyer bears the full cost and risk involved in bringing the goods from there to the desired destination.
FOB — Free on Board (named port of shipment) means that the goods are placed on board the ship by the seller at a port of shipment named in the sales contract. The seller must clear the goods for export. The risk of loss of or damage to the goods is transferred from the seller to the buyer when the goods pass the ship’s rail.