China Local Service
With global-view dedicated logistics specialists and China rooted network, we will help you to expand your business from China. No matter what you are: a buyer or a foreign forwarder, we are the right partner who can accelerate your business and help you with expanding of your supply chain in China.
- Compliance: our goal is to develop business with you via long term relationship, so compliance is our first concern, we don’t disclose any information of clients’ business.
- Warehouse: through dedicated service, we can help you to do the consolidation and storage job, also we can prepare necessary storage documents you need according to your demands.
- Trucking: through partners, our trucking is all over China and we can deliver your cargo to any of your delegated port or yard.
- Customs Brokerage: according to your requirements, our professional customs broker can provide one-stop customs consultation and customs documents, so you can pass through customs clearance in China easily.
- Shipping Service: we have a long term cooperation with mainstream carriers in market, our customer service representative will handle all shipping related operations and smooth the whole procedure according to you demand.
- Risk controlling: risk managing is one major problem for all the traders, we can provide insurance package through insurance company partners. You can measure and control potential risk of your business.
WHAT DOES TELEX RELEASE MEAN?
Telex Release means that carrier is ready to transfer cargo to the consignee. Typically, carriers carefully watch over the payment of all fees declared in the bill of lading, and after that make release.
Telex Release is also known as an Express Bill of Lading. What happens here is that the Shipping Company issues an Original but they do NOT give the original to your Supplier. They stamp it Telex Release and SURRENDERED and fax it to your Supplier, who, in his turn, faxes you a copy. You can fax it then to your Customs Agent, who will clear the goods WITHOUT an Original. The Shipping company sends a telex (that’s in the old days, nowadays it’s email or fax) to their Agent in the destination Port and advises them that they are holding the originals, and to release the goods to you without an Original B/L.