China Local Service
With global-view dedicated logistics specialists and China rooted network, we will help you to expand your business from China. No matter what you are: a buyer or a foreign forwarder, we are the right partner who can accelerate your business and help you with expanding of your supply chain in China.
- Compliance: our goal is to develop business with you via long term relationship, so compliance is our first concern, we don’t disclose any information of clients’ business.
- Warehouse: through dedicated service, we can help you to do the consolidation and storage job, also we can prepare necessary storage documents you need according to your demands.
- Trucking: through partners, our trucking is all over China and we can deliver your cargo to any of your delegated port or yard.
- Customs Brokerage: according to your requirements, our professional customs broker can provide one-stop customs consultation and customs documents, so you can pass through customs clearance in China easily.
- Shipping Service: we have a long term cooperation with mainstream carriers in market, our customer service representative will handle all shipping related operations and smooth the whole procedure according to you demand.
- Risk controlling: risk managing is one major problem for all the traders, we can provide insurance package through insurance company partners. You can measure and control potential risk of your business.
Ocean freight calculation
International ocean freight shipping rates may be ALL-IN (all-inclusive) or may be subject to surcharges related to a particular origin-destination country. Surcharges in international shipping can be a percentage of ocean rates on top of ocean freight rates itself and/or lump sums added to the international ocean freight rate.
Important! Do not confuse total shipping cost on your international shipment with an ocean freight rate obtained from an international shipping company in an ocean freight quote provided.
Typically international LCL sea freight rates offered by international shipping companies on EXPORT cargo include origin charges, but do not include destination charges.
International ocean freight shipping rates offered by international shipping companies on IMPORT cargo may not include charges at origin as well.
Notice: These regulations may not apply if you use service from an international shipping company.