This section provides additional information that may be useful if you work in the field of foreign economic activities.
In the Incoterms section you can read about commercial terms widely used in international commercial transactions.
Learn more about the types of containers, its size and characteristics, you can check in the Intermodal container section. In section Heat insulation inside of containers you will read about ways how to preserve the quality of cargoes, which are sensitive to ambient temperature.
Packing and marking section tells you how important compliance of the marking on the package and on the goods with information in all shipping documents, as well as the functions of the packing.
If you are thinking about what mode of transport to choose to receive goods from your suppliers, as well as its advantages and disadvantages, you can read How to choose the right mode of transport for your goods section.
If you are confused about the logistic vocabulary, you will find answers to all your questions in Terms and Terminology section
Information about holidays in Hong Kong and China can be found here: Public holidays in Hong Kong and China.
1. LCL ocean freight (Less than Container Load): International shipping of boxed, crated and/or palletized cargo by sea.
2. FCL ocean freight (Full Container Load): International Shipping of sea freight containers with Household Goods and Personal effects.
3. Commercial FCL freight. IMPORTANT! Shipping rates and procedures are different from rates and procedures of international shipping of Household Goods and Personal effects. You must NOT use this pricing schedule on international shipping of Household Goods and Personal effects.
4. International shipping of cars and other types of motor vehicles (small boats, motorcycles, jets etc.): consolidation in multimodal ocean freight containers.
5. International shipping RO-RO: delivery on cars, trucks, trailers, boats and heavy equipment from China.