Our value proposition is a delivery of highly flexible services through partnerships with leading carriers, as well as professional service in tracking and in-time response.
We do ocean freigth collect service and ocean freight prepaid services. So for our overseas clients, who have service contracts with carriers or who buy ocean freights through trading platforms like MCC (Mearsk) spot or CMA CGM, ZIM and others we provide agent services with minimum or no-comission fee. This service has become rather popular recently.
We have offices, trustworthy partners around the world, which are to help you to find the right solution in meeting your unique requirements. So, regardless of your business size or your location, we will be able to meet your requirements, along with tailor-made rates to ensure value.
– Reduction of your logistics costs through customized solution and competitive price
– Reliable one-stop-service through professional logistics specialist around China
– Stable transit time through cooperation with worldwide leading carriers
– Easy-tracking shipment through dedicated specialists
– Cost saving solution via multiple choice of carriers and competitive rates.
– Consistent guarantee space via long term relationship with leading carriers
– Customized professional freight forwarding service via local partners worldwide
– Cargo security via professional expertise in the whole supply chain and visible tracking
– Flexible operation via expert partnership in their field
THE MOST POPULAR TERMS OF DELIVERY — EXW AND FOB
EXW — Ex Works (named place of delivery) means that a seller’s only responsibility is to make the goods available at his premises (works or factory). The buyer bears the full cost and risk involved in bringing the goods from there to the desired destination.
FOB — Free on Board (named port of shipment) means that the goods are placed on board the ship by the seller at a port of shipment named in the sales contract. The seller must clear the goods for export. The risk of loss of or damage to the goods is transferred from the seller to the buyer when the goods pass the ship’s rail.