China-Asia-Europe Train Service
Ungert Forwarding is committed to provide international railway transport services. Our outstanding professional team can make logistics solutions according to the actual needs of customers and work out a logistics supply chain plan base on actual situation.
Ungert established a very close relationships of cooperation with the China Railway, it also established a very wide range of domestic shipping network relying on every major area of China,. Meanwhile, we keep a stable agent network with foreign forwarders in Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Russia, Mongolia, Belorussia, Germany, Italy, Croatia, Switzerland and other countries . We have a large number of shipper owned containers scattered in the major domestic regions, which can effectively guarantee the entire logistics supply chain smoothly and project security. At the same time, it can make sure the timely delivery from China to the all countries.
Here is our main lines of railway transport:
A: All of China places through Alashankou / Dostyk (Khorgos / Atynkol) to Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Azerbaijan, Germany, Italy, Croatia, Switzerland, Belgium and other places;
B: All of China places through Manzhouli / Zabaikalsk (Suifenhe / Grodekovo) to Russia, Europe and other places;
C: All of China places through Erlianhot / Zamyn-Uud border to the Mongolia region, Russia, Europe and other places.
Our services Including but not limited to:
- International railway transport by truck, container;
- Make the domestic and foreign ,transportation program for oversize and special cargos;
- Domestic export declaration, inspection, warehousing, customs bond, inspection loading services;
- Accurate and reliable full-way tracking service for railway transport;
- Monitoring in foreign border while reloading trucks, to ensure cargo security, and to provide accelerated reloading services;
- One-to-one big-covered truck service for large-volume goods in the reloading border Which can avoid sub-carriage.
- To provide special large locks for container shipments, to ensure full delivery of goods safely;
- Container rental service for full-way.
WHAT DOES TELEX RELEASE MEAN?
Telex Release means that carrier is ready to transfer cargo to the consignee. Typically, carriers carefully watch over the payment of all fees declared in the bill of lading, and after that make release.
Telex Release is also known as an Express Bill of Lading. What happens here is that the Shipping Company issues an Original but they do NOT give the original to your Supplier. They stamp it Telex Release and SURRENDERED and fax it to your Supplier, who, in his turn, faxes you a copy. You can fax it then to your Customs Agent, who will clear the goods WITHOUT an Original. The Shipping company sends a telex (that’s in the old days, nowadays it’s email or fax) to their Agent in the destination Port and advises them that they are holding the originals, and to release the goods to you without an Original B/L.